Careers at Kaizen Institute Netherlands
Kaizen Institute Netherlands is currently recruiting for the following job vacancy:
With experience in manufacturing and contributing to the growth of the (customer) organization. As Lean Consultant you have an independent role and you are responsible for the support of the transition processes in the customer organization in the field of continuous improvement.
What you would be doing:
- Professionally supervising improvement projects with our clients
- Flexibly executing the role of consultant, project leader, facilitator, trainer and coach within your assignment
- Actively contributing to the development of the customer organization with the aim to realize a systemic change
- Contributing, intrinsically motivated, to tangible business results for the customer
- Achieving optimal results, good cooperation and effectiveness of the team in which you work
- Building a sustainable relationship with the customer in which you are able to identify concrete leads or additional opportunities and projects
What you are capable of
You are able to understand, change and help develop complex organizations. You can act situationally, are sensitive, dare to make decisions and are conscientious. You can also listen carefully, observe and think and act pragmatically. You have good knowledge of the market.
- A university degree in a relevant feld
- 3-5 years of experience in applying improvement methods, preferably gained in a production environment
- One or more Lean certifcates
- A customer-oriented attitude and a passion for strengthening organizations through the Lean methodology
- You have coaching skills and know what it means to be Lean Leader
- You like to contribute to the further growth and development of Kaizen Institute together with your colleagues
- You are analytically strong, result-oriented, tenacious, organizationsensitive and can communicate well
- You master the Dutch and English language ﬂuently in speech and writing
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week
- Finally, you have a ﬂexible attitude: as a Lean Consultant you are often on the move and working for clients throughout the country. There is also the possibility to work abroad
What you will get in return
Supplied with all the necessary resources to contribute to successful transformations at the customer, you will be active in a diversity of sectors, types of change implementations and engaging at different levels in an international context. You will work in a collegial, authentic environment with attention for reflection and allowing a good work-life balance. We offer various training opportunities and a network of colleagues with lots of experience to learn from. All of this from the perspective of core values: customer oriented – professional ("best in class") – cooperative – equal Of course we offer appropriate terms of employment and, among other things, a good salary, company car, laptop, mobile and bonus scheme.
Click here and send us your CV and motivation. Within one week we will respond to let you know whether we will invite you.