Benchmarks & Client Cases
Daily Management in the Public Sector
Poor workplace organisation
Incorrect team dimensions
• Lack of management by objectives (KPIs)
• Lack of organisation of physical spaces, which limits productivity
• Difficulty in standardising knowledge in Teams and effectively training new employees
• Teams without autonomy in process maintenance and improvement
• Lack of proactivity in process improvement
• Weak culture of continuous improvement and lack of routines
• Suboptimal number of team members in each team, contributing to poor coordination of teamwork
Team meetings with visual management
Standardisation and Structured Problem Solving
• Daily Team Meetings: supported by team boards with KPIs, Work Plan, Definition of Priorities and Improvement Cycle
• Digital and Physical workplace organisation to boost productivity, improve process transparency and create a better working environment
• Office Standard Work and Structured problem solving to improve process efficiency and automate procedures, facilitating employee training – over 100 tasks standardised
• Team Development Programme to roll out implementation to all areas
The daily improvements of the teams generated annual savings of £400,000 per year.
The number of process errors decreased by 30%.
Team polyvalence increased by 40%.
Average Execution Time
Task execution times decreased by 60%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and Gemba visits.