Benchmarks & Client Cases
Using Marketing to Drive Growth
• Limited processes and platforms for capturing new contacts
• Limited focus on the development of key global accounts
• Web platform with limited lead generation capability
• Little to no digital marketing capabilities within the team
• No repeatable process for generating and nurturing high-quality sales leads
• Obsolete design and content on the web platform
• Transformative marketing: disciplined marketing campaigns to improve visibility and account coverage
• Lead handling: prioritise and deliver more qualified leads to sales
• Funnel management: streamline funnel process to improve progress rates
• Key Global Accounts program implementation
The project generated a growth in sales of £24 million over a two-year period.
Number of contacts
The number of contacts increased by 50%.
Number of qualified leads
The number of qualified leads increased six-fold.
The win rate of proposals increased by 15%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.