Benchmarks & Client Cases
Value Stream Analysis in Packaging Industry
• Downward trend in EBITDA
• Failure to meet the annual budget
• Undefined business strategy
• High stock levels
• Lack of a consolidated, organisation-wide improvement system and culture
• Lack of defined strategy
• Standardisation and consolidation of the strategy of each business unit
• EBITDA improvement through breakthrough implementation projects
• Implementation of a global improvement system
• Implementation of projects in several countries
The value stream analysis identified opportunities to save annually a total of £1,9 million.
EBITDA increased by 12%.
Revenue increased by 3%.
Stock coverage reduced by 25%.
Get the one-page report!
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's consulting services?
We assist client teams in achieving great results by putting breakthrough paradigms into action.
Are you interested in Kaizen Institute's training courses?
Kaizen Institute's distinctive training programme includes learning the theory and practice and gemba visits.